4.15.2012

What a week

I have gotten very very busy now that I have a job. Which is a good thing, it also means that I am much more stressed and tired. It hasn't made time feel like its going faster,necessarily, but it has made each day feel like a year. When I think about some of the things that happened in my classroom on tuesday, it feels like forever ago.

The rose plant that Sherri Uruburu gave me when I moved back to Utah has three new buds!

Church today was incredible! The spirit that was present and the testimonies that were shared were incredible. I stayed awake the whole time! Even during sacrament!

I wish i had an extra day to get ready for the week!

1 comment:

  1. I hear you! Glad to know that you are doing well, though. It is finally feeling like spring has arrived here. Is your school a year round school or do you have summer off? What about your interview for the permanent position??

    ReplyDelete