Love it. The furniture looks great! Miss you!
Looks like fun! I'm glad you're liking your new ward. My husband is a huge Real Salt Lake fan. We went to a game in May and had a blast!
Love your bedding. Also, how do you know Kurt Hansen? Just curious. I saw that you were facebook friends with him. Also also, you didn't respond to my text poohead. I hope school is going well! Keep your fingers crossed that I don't die on Tuesday.
Love it. The furniture looks great! Miss you!
ReplyDeleteLooks like fun! I'm glad you're liking your new ward. My husband is a huge Real Salt Lake fan. We went to a game in May and had a blast!
ReplyDeleteLove your bedding. Also, how do you know Kurt Hansen? Just curious. I saw that you were facebook friends with him. Also also, you didn't respond to my text poohead. I hope school is going well! Keep your fingers crossed that I don't die on Tuesday.
ReplyDelete