8.17.2012
Last hurrah of summer
Here are a bunch of pictures from my trip to San Antonio. That's right I took a trip to visit my twin sister Nichole, her husband Jeff and their very special little girl who is one year old now! I took this trip the week before school starts!! A little crazy, I know. I can tell that school is starting soon because the nightmares have begun. Anyhow, more on that later! I had such a wonderful trip! Nichole told me that all she wanted for her birthday was to be able to spoil me and give me a really great trip. What a sweetheart! I just wanted to see my sister-friend and her little girl! That little girl is growing up so fast! I can't believe it! She is walking, however timidly, but I count it! She is such an angel! She babbles and babbles and loves to smile and laugh. She sure loves her Momma and Poppa, and is so so so much fun!
I did a better job of taking pictures! But didn't document seeing Jordan, one of my roommates when I lived in Provo. I also failed to document my Sea World experience!! So fun!
On Tuesday, I got in around 12:30 and just enjoyed being around Nichole and Abigail. That night Jordan came over and we ate huge pieces of ice cream cake (my favorite) and caught up with each other! Wednesday, we got our hair cut and I helped make Abigail smile during their family photo shoot (and snuck in on a couple too). We took the photos at the Chinese/Japanese Tea Gardens, which is a really pretty place. It was SO hot, but they got some really great pictures! Thursday we spent all day at Sea World! We went in the morning with Abigail, and in the evening it was just the adults! Super fun! We saw a show and played in the water, and went on a ride in the morning. In the evening we spent the whole time in Aquatica, the water park going down slides and floating in the lazy river! Today, our last activity on the list of to-do's was to get pedicures and manicures! Needless to say, it was such a fun relaxing wonderful trip. I wish it could have been longer.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

















No comments:
Post a Comment