I have been blessed with just about the best friends.... take that back. I have been blessed with THE best friends ever.
So, maybe I am a little morbid, but I love storms. I love the prestuff, the wind that almost knocks you over, the dust so you can't see the mountains isn't my fav, but it reminds me that there are mountains and that I like the view. I love the crazy dark, pounding rain that soaks you (I also LOVE the shelter, the warm blankets, dry clothes and fuzzy slippers)- or if it involves snow, the quiet snowfall that covers the world in white- I love when the windshield is cold and you can see each individual snowflake a little before it melts (awesome) and I love the peace, the clean air, the CLOUDS and the freshness in the world- the smell.
Life is cazy, I have decided... full of "owies" (keep in mind that I work with kids every day all day) just be sure you get some wicked awesome bandaids- it really helps, sort of distracts you from the pain for a little while, while your owie heals.
No comments:
Post a Comment