Well hello,
If I didn't feel completely sure that no one even knew about my own little place on the world wide web, I wouldn't even be doing this. I feel so alone and misunderstood, and out of the loop. Before I have always been needed, always been on top of it. Not anymore. I am a loser and can't get out of this deepest sadness. I cried thoughout all of today. I am not doing well in my classes and have begun to give up. I never ever do anything I am proud of. Don't get me wrong I know what is right and will never ever deny the truth or give up my standards. But see, that's part of it too, I know what is right and I even feel it, I just can't understand why I am fighting it so much in the way I don't do what I know I should. Well, more of this is to come. I have to go get ready for work.
No comments:
Post a Comment